Tuesday, July 13, 2021

You're A Peach

 Happy Tuesday! I can't believe how fast the days fly by when I'm on summer break! Here it is almost the middle of July already! This week you'll hear from me twice, as I'll be participating in my monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop on Thursday, so be sure to stop by then!

All week long I am featuring the You're a Peach Suite from the 2021/22 Annual Catalogue. This suite is so...well..SWEET! The bundle is fabulous and the Designer Paper is GORGEOUS (and it's on sale this month)! Check out this cute card I made...

you're a peach

As much as I LOVE the peach images and patterns in this suite, I wanted to highlight the fact that there are also other beautiful patterns as well. Here, I have used two patterns from the DSP pack that are decidedly un-peachy. Balmy Blue is a colour that is often neglected in my studio, so it was wonderful to pull out my seldom-used ink pad and card stock to make this card. I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and the flowers in Balmy Blue, using Pacific Point (stamped off once) to stamp the centres of the flowers. Here's a closer look at the focal image...

you're a peach

I couldn't resist adding a little baker's twine and a wee Honeybee Trinket to embellish my card. I've been waiting so long for them to come back in stock I was excited to use them!

On the inside of my Balmy Blue card base, I added a Basic White panel on which I stamped more flowers using the same colour palette I did on the front. I think I like the inside of this one almost as much as the front!

you're a peach

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others, including a ca-ute fun fold in today's Facebook Live @ Five video over on my business page. Come and join me at 5 pm ET!

If you miss me live you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember to pop back in on Thursday for our Stamping Symphony blog hop. In the meantime have a spectacular week!

you're a peach


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...