Friday, July 30, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration Day 4 - Beautifully Penned Designer Paper

 Happy Friday and welcome to Day 4 of my countdown to Sale-a-bration series! Today I am all about the gorgeous Beautifully Penned Designer Paper. If you love the Hand Penned Suite in the Annual Catalogue, this paper needs to go to the top of your wish list for Sale-a-bration! Check out the pretty cards I made using the DSP and the Hand Penned Petals bundle...

beautifully penned

beautifully penned

beautifully penned


beautifully penned


beautifully penned

beautifully penned

Check out my Facebook Live replay where I demonstrated how to make the card above...


Have a great weekend...be sure to stop by to see tomorrow's featured product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...