Thursday, July 15, 2021

Peachy Cherries and a Blog Hop

 Hello friend...happy Thursday! Today marks the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony blog hop! This month's theme is tone-on-tone with a pop of colour. Now, I'll have to admit, this one was a bit of a stumper for me until I started playing with the images in the Sweet as a Peach bundle! Then I had a brain wave...change the colour of the peach images and voila...cherries! Check out this fun card...

You're a peach

How fun is that?? I absolutely love the look of black and white with a colourful focal point. I used three different patterns from the host-exclusive Pattern Party DSP pack. Then I had some fun stamping lots and lots of cherries using Real Red ink and the Sweet as a Peach stamp set. The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green. I die-cut all of the stamped cherries and leaves using the coordinating Peach dies and then arranged my cluster of cherries on a die-cut circle, layered on a Real Red scalloped circle. 


you're a peach

The sentiment is heat embossed in white on black card stock. That cute little label is actually part of the Peach die set! Now, did you notice the little sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalogue? If you spotted the black and white gingham ribbon, good eye! It is going to be one of my go-to ribbons this holiday season...so perfectly easy to work with and can be coloured with Stampin' Blends! 

On the inside of my Basic Black card base, I added a 4"x 5-1/4" Basic White card stock panel to which I added a 3/4" strip of that yummy black and white gingham DSP. It is the perfect way to tie the inside of the card to the design on the front, while still allowing lots of space for a hand-written message. 

you're a peach

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Now be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog. Have a great week!

Leena – A La Cards (You are here)

you're a peach


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...