Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CASE of a CASE!

Today's card is one that I CASE'd from my upline, who CASE'd it from Wendy Weixler, a very talented demonstrator from the southern US.  I love the layout and CAS design and just had to replicate it for my one of my monthly groups.  Check it out...

Cheeky Thank you card featuring the Rue des Fleurs stamp set.

Inside view
I love the cheekiness of this card...so much fun!  I also love that it is so simple!  The stamped image really pops and I think the pleated satin ribbon peeking out from behind the sentiment panel is reminiscent of frilly underthings peeking out from under a hemline (or above cleavage!).  I really love this card...so much that I think I will be using this design to send to all of my parent volunteers at school...they'll get a kick out of it!

1 comment:

  1. oh Leena I love it! beautiful, simple & the colors are to die for....lol :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...