Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Sale-a-Bration Open House

Yesterday I held my annual Sale-a-bration Open House.  It was a great success and think all who attended had a good time.  We had games, prizes, special offers and, of course, make-n-takes!  Here is one of the cards my guests made...
Simple any-occasion card using the Elementary Elegance SAB stamp set.
Now, I thought it only appropriate that we make projects that feature SAB products for this event, so I designed my make-n-takes to use LOTS of stuff that is available for FREE during Sale-a-bration.  This card uses the Everyday Elegance DSP, the Elementary Elegance stamp set, poppy parade cardstock and the Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brads.  I don't think I could have gotten more SAB product on this card if I tried!  I kept the layout simple but did get to use my Simply Scored to add the detail along the left side and my Mat Pack and Piercer to add the detail in the upper right. My guests seemed to enjoy this simple project and everyone who attended made one.
Now, I need to take care of a little business...I must announce the winner of my door prize draw!  My impartial judge (my 4-year-old) drew the winner last night after everyone had left.  And the winner is...

Chris Light

Congratulation, Chris!  I will make arrangements to get your prize to you this week.  Wondering what was in Chris's bag of goodies?  Here is a list:
  • an On Board Journal
  • a package of Fresh Cut note cards
  • a roll of satin ribbon
  • a package of big designer buttons
  • a package of felt flowers
  • a glue stick
  • a sanding block
  • the Packed for Mom a la Carte stamp from the Occasions Mini 
Not a bad haul, huh?  Don't you wish you'd made it to my open house?  If you missed it, don't fret...I'll be holding another BIG event when the new catalogue comes out in June.  Mark Saturday, June 2nd on your calendar...you'll be glad you did!  Now...off to prep for this week's classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...