Monday, February 27, 2012

Ready for spring

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Inspired by a sunny afternoon yesterday, today's card holds the promise of warmer weather and the colours of summer.  I designed it for one of my monthly groups in the hope that they would be as ready for a hit of summer colour as I am.  Have a look...

Bright and cheerful card featuring the Mixed Bunch stamp set with sentiment from Tiny Tags.

Inside view
Isn't this just a happy card?  It reminds me a little of a vinyl picnic tablecloth or a beach towel.  I love those daisies and the colours just make me smile.  After the drabness of winter I am so ready for some colour and the combination of melon mambo, tempting turquoise and lucky limeade fit the bill!  This is one of those cards that is really easy to put together...it really just uses stamps, ink and paper and then I added a glimmer brad and some baker's twine to finish it off.  The highlight of this card, though is that blossom...made super simple with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating blossom punch...I SO love that duo!  I foresee many more blossom-filled cards in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...