Sunday, August 19, 2012

A FANTABULOUS Day

Yesterday was such  fun day!  I, along with several members of my Tri-City Stampers Team, attended the Hamilton Regional Seminar held by Stampin' Up.  It was an awesome day filled with prizes (FREE stuff!), inspiration, stamping projects and lots of fun and fellowship with other demonstrators from the area.  CEO and Co-Founder Shelli Gardiner was there and we had a chance to visit with her for a few minutes. Here are a few photos of our chat:

We're all listening intently to what Shelli has to say.  Like our aprons?  Shelli did!  They were made by team member Laura Bart...fun, eh?

Shelli was happy to meet Rob...yes...there IS such a thing as a male demonstrator!

L-R:  Stephanie VanDorp, Rob Krete, Shelli Gardiner, ME!, Laura Bart

Some of my awesome team...thanks for a great day guys!  Convention 2013 here we come!!

 We left at the end of the day refreshed, recharged and inspired...what more could you ask for?  Attending Regionals is just one of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  Want to know more?  I would love to chat with you about why I love what I do and how you can join my Tri-City Stampers team.  Let's get together over coffee and chat!

Now for a heads' up...today I am heading up to my parents' place in Northern Ontario for a week of relaxation by the lake.  I have pre-posted projects for you to enjoy each day I am away, but please note I won't be available by phone or email all week.  But remember, my online store NEVER closes!  I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...