Monday, August 20, 2012

A Glitterific Project

Today I want to show one of the make-n-takes we did at our Tri-City Stampers team meeting this month.  I wanted to showcase some of the new products from the Holiday Catalogue that some of our team members may not have had the chance to purchase yet and so I came up with this:

Sparkly Christmas Ornament featuring the Candlelight Christmas specialty DSP, red and silver glimmer paper and the Joyous Season stamp set.
I have to say this photo really doesn't do this project justice!  It is so sparkly and pretty...just like Christmas should be!  I used the flocked window sheets from the Candlelight Christmas specialty DSP pack for the base and then added snowflakes I die cut using the new Snow Flurry die.  I layered that with the oval from the Joyous Season set that I stamped and heat embossed in silver.  Finally, I layered an ornament that I die cut in red glimmer paper using my Holiday Ornament Framelits.  The cool thing about this ornament is that its pretty on both sides, perfect to hang on your Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...