Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blooming Thanks

Today I have a simple card for you that I put together a while back.  Have a look:

Simple Thank You card featuring the Blooming with Kindness stamp set
I absolutely adore the Blooming With Kindness stamp set!  It is so beautiful and includes both the gorgeous floral image and several sentiments in lovely cursive script...perfect for someone who is new to stamping and wants lots of versatility from a stamp set.  Plus it is really reasonably priced at only $20.95 for Clear Mount!

In designing this card I wanted to keep the focus on the image, so I kept it quite CAS.  I added a little strip of Comfort Cafe DSP that I embossed using my Square Lattice TIEF and embellished with a bit of Crochet Trim.  It really looks like a strip of specialty ribbon, rather than paper!  I added a Naturals Designer Button threaded with a bit of Linen Thread to complete the look.  Simple and quick, yet elegant!

On another note, this is just a reminder about my Bloggaversary Blog Candy Giveaway.  To enter just leave a comment on THIS POST before Friday, August 17th.  Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Blooming with Kindness is one of my fave stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...