Monday, August 13, 2012

A Winner and a Deer

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend...we were busy as always around here.  The To-Do list is gradually getting shorter in anticipation of our Austrian visitors next month.  Today, as promised, I have the winner of the free month's subscription to Craft Project Central.  So...without further ado...the winner is...

HOFKISSED

Congratulations!  I'll be in touch about how to access your free subscription.

Now for some stamping!  Today I have another Christmas card for you.  It uses one of the new sets from the Annual Catalogue as well as some new products from the Holiday catty.  Check it out:

Elegant Christmas card featuring the Christmas Deer stamp set with sentiment from Petite Pairs
Once again, I based the layout for this design on a sketch challenge but am too late to enter!  I used last week's sketch over at Stamping 411. The sketch is pretty simple and so is this card.  The background is the new Core'dinations card stock in Early Espresso, that I embossed with the new Lacy Brocade TIEF and then lightly sanded.  I also used a bit of the new Candlelight Christmas DSP...so pretty!  I added a bit of Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon and a glimmer brad for a bit of sparkle.  Quick and easy...made even easier because the design work was already done...gotta love working from a sketch! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. As always Leena, you do great stuff! I'm also excited to have won a free subscription to CPC. Thanks for that opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card Leena!

    Congrats to Steph...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...