Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some Inspiration

One of the many things I love about being a demonstrator is swapping card designs with fellow demonstrators from all across Canada.  I recently hosted a swap of cards using stamp sets from the new Holiday Catalogue and WOW did I get some beautiful cards!  Today I want to show you a couple of my favourites:

Wintery Christmas card  featuring the Snowflake Soiree and Greetings of the Season sets designed by Christine Kokiw

Fun and oh-so-creative card featuring the Wonderful Winterland stamp set designed by Kim Munro
Aren't those fun?  I love them both for different reasons.  Christine's card is elegant and detailed and features so many elements it is easy to miss them all at first glance.  One element that doesn't show well in the photo is that she used the Dazzling Diamonds technique on the panel of stamped snowflakes.  So pretty and sparkly...like freshly fallen snow.  Kim's card is just so darned cute!  I love the way she used the image in place of the letter 'o'...so whimsical and fun...not to mention her watercolouring is fabulous!  I hope you enjoyed these...I'll have a couple more tomorrow.  But first I need to show you the latest offering from Craft Project Central.  Check this out:

Embossed Vellum Gift Bag and Card designed by Laurie Zoellmer

Isn't that so soft and pretty?  I love how delicate it looks...perfect for gift giving to just about anyone.  To access the tutorial for Laurie's project just subscribe to August over at CPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...