|Masculine birthday card featuring the You're Amazing and Clockworks stamp sets.|
Here is a quick how-to for this one:
- I used Naturals Ivory card stock for the base and stamped the balloon image from the You're Amazing set repeatedly using Sahara Sand ink. I stamped one of the flourishes from the Clockworks set around the edges using Crumb Cake ink.
- I spritzed the card base using my Colour Spritzer tool and my Basic Black marker.
- I cut the red pennant from Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock and embossed it with the Argyle TIEF and then lightly sanded it to bring out the lighter coloured core.
- I cut a pennant from the Modern Medley DSP and stamped the balloon image in Cherry Cobbler and the flourish from Clockworks in Sahara Sand.
- I layered the two paper pennants with a piece of burlap ribbon cut into a pennant....tip: use Sticky Strip to adhere the burlap!
- I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black ink on some scrap Crumb Cake card stock and then die the label using the Apothecary Accents framelits. I stamped the flourish from Clockworks again using Crumb Cake ink.
- I layered it on Basic Black using the technique shown on the Tutorials tab above. I adhered the whole thing to the card using dimensionals.
- I stamped two little tickets on Sahara Sand card stock using Basic Black ink and punched them with the Ticket Duo punch. I clipped them in place using a mini library clip I had in my stash.
|Inside view with sentiment from Bring on the Cake.|
On the inside I just did a little stamping, tying in the images and colours from the front of the card. I also added the sentiment image from Bring on the Cake, which I stamped in Basic Black.
I hope you enjoyed this little project...maybe the man in your life will too!