Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thinking of You

I recently learned that one of my team members is dealing with some significant health issues.  They are serious enough that she is unable to attend our monthly meetings and is even having trouble sitting to stamp.  I wanted to send her a card to let her know that I'm thinking about and praying for her, so I pulled out some of my Sale-a-bration sneak peek items...

Thinking of you card featuring the Best of Greetings stamp set.
I used several Sale-a-bration items on this card!  The DSP is from the Sweet Sorbet pack.  The polka dots on the white strip were done with the Decorative Dots TIEF and the cork elements are from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  The best part?  I got all of those items for FREE!!  Woohoo!  What's not to love about that?!?  Starting January 28th you can get all of these items free too.  Sale-a-bration has so much to love this year...I can't wait!  Let me know if you need a copy of the brochure...I'll send you one on me!

Inside view with image and sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.
If the front of the card is all new product, the inside uses a tried and true stamp set.  Both the sentiment and the image are from the Thoughts and Prayers set, which is one of the first stamp sets I ever bought!  The colours I used were Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding, both of which are in the Sweet Sorbet DSP patterns.
I truly hope this little card brightens this gal's day a little.  She is discouraged and frustrated and I wish there was more I could do to help.  Here's hoping this does the trick!

1 comment:

  1. Love that paper. I hope your friend gets through this fine. I think cards do raise spirits so she will be happy to receive this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...