|Birthday card featuring the Sketched Birthday stamp set and featuring the Sweet Sorbet DSP and Accessory Pack.|
- I stamped each of the images in Sahara Sand ink and then punched them out using the Postage Stamp punch
- The size of the coloured squares is 1-3/8".
- The card base is Sahara Sand card stock and is embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF - get it FREE during Sale-a-bration
- The DSP is from the Sweet Sorbet pack...also free during Sale-a-bration
- The scalloped white border is cut using the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die
- The twine (love this stuff!) is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack - also FREE during Sale-a-bration
- The sentiment banner is stamped in Sahara Sand ink and then die cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits.
For the inside of the card I stamped the balloon image three times, once each using Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding inks. Once again the banner is stamped in Sahara Sand and die cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits.
Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering about who won my SAB giveaway from Tuesday. Well, the lucky winner is....
Karen D who left this comment:
Hi Leena! It's hard to choose just one favorite as they are all great! But if I had to choose one, I would say the Sweet Sorbet DSP. I love all the designs! Thanks for the chance to win!
Karen, I need to you contact me via email (just click the "Email Me" button in the right sidebar) so that I can arrange to send you your pack of Sweet Sorbet DSP! Congratulations...and happy Sale-a-bration!!
Have a great weekend everyone...be sure to check in tomorrow. I'll have a new challenge project from The Technique Twist for you. I think you'll like it ;)