|Birthday card featuring the Backyard Basics stamp set with sentiment from Simply Sketched (Hostess) stamp set.|
- I stamped the floral image on watercolour paper using Staz On ink and then coloured it using a blender pen and markers. Colours I used were: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Always Artichoke
- I die cut the coloured image using the coordinating Backyard Basics Framelits.
- The background is a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that I embossed using the Pretty Print TIEF and then lightly sponged using Soft Suede ink.
- The label is die cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
- The sentiment is from the Simply Sketched hostess set and is stamped in Soft Suede. The floral image on the label is stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
- I used Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon and a Vintage Trinket brad for the bow.
- The card base is Soft Suede
|Inside view with sentiment from Full of Life (retired)|
A special card for a special lady! Have a great Monday, everyone!!