Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Carols of Christmas in July

Happy Wednesday...I hope you are having a good week. Mine been filled with dreams of sugarplums dancing in my head as I play with the new Carols of Christmas bundle! Available to order August 1st, this Holiday Catalogue sneak peek includes a fabulous stamp set calls Carols of Christmas and the absolutely FABULOUS Card Front Builder Thinlits. Check out this project I created...


Don't you just love that intricately cut panel?? SO pretty! Here's a closer look...

I used the Card Front Builder Thinlits to die-cut the panel from gold foil sheets. The result is simply stunning. I mounted the die-cut panel on a Cherry Cobbler card stock base and love the way it makes the lovely cut-work border stand out.

On top of the gold foil panel I added a smaller Cherry Cobbler panel that I embossed using the Holly TIEF. The sentiment and little ornaments are from the Carols of Christmas stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and heat embossed the ornaments in gold before die-cutting them using the Card Front Builder Thinlits. Know what's extra-awesome about that particular die? I cuts ALL THREE ornaments at once! No more teensy-weensy dies hopping all over my magnetic platform. LOVE IT! I added some gold metallic thread for my ornaments to hang from. Then I die-cut the sentiment using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and layered it on a scalloped gold foil square, cut with the Layering Squares framelits. I felt like I needed a wee bit of contrast so I added some of the greenery from a Boxwood Wreath that I unwound and trimmed down. Then a bit more sparkle with some Gold Mini Sequin Trim and a 1/8" gold metallic ribbon bow. So very festive!


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another set of ornaments in Cherry Cobbler ink as well as a sentiment from the Merry Mistletoe stamp set in Soft Suede ink.

I am absolutely LOVING this new bundle...stay tuned for more projects over the next few weeks and then be ready to place your order starting August 1st. What's even better is that you can save on your bundle by using Bonus Days coupons you earn on your orders in July! For every $60 you spend you'll get a coupon for $6 off...how's THAT for an early Christmas gift?

Now, because the Carols of Christmas bundle isn't available until August 1st, I can't link it to my webstore, but here are the other products I used to create this card:


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Leena. I cannot wait to get my hands on this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arlene...this bundle is just fabulous! Stay tuned for more ideas...I can't stop playing with it!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved this card idea... It is so very unique & classy.... I really like the frame you've created too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity....

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Cookie! I am so loving this new bundle. Too many ideas swimming in my brain!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...