Sunday, July 16, 2017

Peace on Earth...Christmas in July for Sunday Stamps

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! The weather here has been simply perfect!
Today marks the start of a new colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps...




I am in Christmas in July mode these days, so I decided to go with a holiday theme for my project...

 As you can see, I opted to omit the red from the colour challenge and keep to the cooler blue tones for my wintry card. I used the Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder dies, which will be available to order started August 1st. Now, there is a way you could get your hands on these brand-new products sooner...more on that later ;)

I used a 3" x 5-1/4" piece of Color Theory DSP in the Dapper Denim ombre pattern for the backdrop for my scene. I die-cut the top of it using the Card Front Builder Thinlits and added a scrap of silver foil card stock behind it so that it would peek through the die-cut openings. The Whisper White panel behind it is embossing using the Softly Falling TIEF.

The sentiment is from the Carols of Christmas stamp set and is stamped in Dapper Denim ink. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die-cut the circle and the Layering Circles Framelits to cut the scalloped silver foil mat behind it. The trees were cut using the Card Front Builder dies from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and Dapper Denim card stock. The only embellishments I used were a bit of 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon in silver and a little silver metallic enamel star.

On the inside of the card I added a Whisper White panel, which I once again die-cut with the Card Front Builder Thinlits. I added a sentiment from the Merry Mistletoe stamp set in Dapper Denim ink.

Now, aren't you just dying to get your hands on this awesome bundle? What if I told you you could get the stamp set for FREE and the dies for 20% off? Do I have your attention now?
This month, as part of the Christmas in July promotion, Stampin' Up! is offering a HUGE gift to new demonstrators. Join my Tri-City Stampers team in July for just $135 (no shipping or HST is charged on the Starter kit) and receive $165 worth of products of your choice (YES! You can order the Card Front Builder Dies in your Starter Kit!) PLUS a free "Essentials Kit" that includes: a pair of Paper Snips, a SNAIL adhesive, a pack of grid paper, a bone folder, TWO "D" clear blocks AND the Carols of Christmas stamp set in your choice of wood or clear mount. That's $94 worth of FREE STUFF!

This is the BEST deal Stampin' Up! has offered in a long time. To learn more about the amazing opportunity Stampin' Up! offers to save on your crafting supplies or start a home-based busines, click HERE. Then be sure to take advantage of this uh-mazing offer before the end of the month.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Sunday Stamps Design Team's fabulous creations and then give this colour challenge a try. We'd love to see the results!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those colors are so pretty together and I love the sparkly trees! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I am of the opinion that every Christmas card should sparkle at least a little ;)

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed that you are working on your Christmas cards! I haven't made any! I love the way you used all the blues to create this gorgeous winter scene! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire...nothing like great new products to get you in the holiday frame-of-mind ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your card! I "controlled" myself and did not get this set...yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Annette, you are a far stronger woman than I! ;)

      Delete
  4. I love this card. I cased it today and changes a few little things, loved the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...