Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Embossing Paste Fun

Well, we are back from our little mini holiday and now can settle into our summer routine. It was so nice this morning to sit with my coffee on the deck and just enjoy the beautiful weather. I need to remember these moments in January when my alarm goes off at 5:00 am!

Today I have a fun project I designed for my upcoming Tools For Girls: Embossing Paste class...


To create my background I made my own mask using the diamond from the Eclectic Layers thinlits. I tinted my embossing paste with Soft Sky reinker and then applied it to the Whisper White panel. Once the paste was completely dry I brushed each gem with clear Wink of Stella so they truly sparkle.

The DSP I used is from the Naturally Eclectic DSP stack. I layered it on a Lemon Lime Twist card stock scalloped circle, die-cut using the Layering Circles Framelits. The silver foil gem is also die-cut using the Eclectic Layers thinlits. The sentiment, from the Beautiful You stamp set, is stamped in Night of Navy ink. I added the watercolour image behind the sentiment using Lemon Lime Twist ink and one of the stamps from the Oh, So Eclectic stamp set. The label is punched using the new Pretty Label punch.

Behind the label I added a bit of Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon. I also used some Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon and a few iridescent sequins to add a little more sparkle.

On the inside, I used my mask as a stencil and sponged a diamond using Soft Sky ink. I then stamped another sentiment from the Beautiful You set in Night of Navy ink.

If you haven't yet tried the new Embossing Paste, you don't know what you're missing! It is such fun to play with patterns and colours and just get messy. There is still room in my class next week if you'd like to join us. Click HERE to RSVP.

Don't forget that BONUS DAYS are happening all month long!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Slowly catching up on reading my favorite blogs (working full-time put a kink in my fun!) and wanted to say how much I love this card! I have a friend that this would be perfect for! She's a sparkly kind of queen bee! Wish I lived closer so I could get in on your classes! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...