Thursday, August 7, 2014

BeYoutiful Flower Patch

Are you sick of the Flower Patch stamp set yet?  If so, stop reading now!  Today I have the final sample from my Fabulous Flower Patch class coming up at the end of the month.  I turned to the new In-Colours for the colour scheme for this one...

Any-occasion card featuring the Flower Patch stamp set.
This is a super-simple, quick and easy card.  I started by stamping the various flowers using the following colour cobminations:  Perfect Plum and Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo, Mossy Meadow and Sahara Sand.  Then I ran the stamped piece through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF and mounted it on a Lost Lagoon mat before adhering it to a Sahara Sand card base.  The sentiment is inked with Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss markers and die cut using the Project Life Cards and Labels framelits.  I adhered it to a strip of Lost Lagoon card stock that I embellished with some Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, and then adhered it to the card with dimensionals.


On the inside of the card I stamped more flowers.  Quick and easy and under 10 minutes from start to finish...gotta love it!

3 comments:

  1. Not me....I'm not sick of it yet, and I'm looking forward to the class! Beautiful card Leena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture and color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture and color combinations! The depth and dimension are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...