Friday, August 22, 2014

Miss Me?

Did you miss me?  I've been away up north at my parents' all week.  I had planned to post while there but their Internet access was sketchy at best, so I've pretty much been off the grid for the last seven days.  It was a nice way to enjoy my last few days of freedom...next week it is school work and preparations for the new school year which begins September 2nd.
Today I have another one of the projects for the first month of my Blendabilities club.  Check it out...

Any-occasion card featuring the Blended Bloom and Tag Talk stamp sets.
I really like the look of the Blended Bloom image stamped on Typeset DSP and then shaded with the Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  To add definition to the centre of the flower I left part of it unshaded, allowing the colour of the DSP to act as a highlight.

The sentiment label is from the new Tag Talk set in the Annual Catalogue.  I love that it gives a chalkboard look.  I heat embossed it in black to give it a bit of a sheen and added a couple of rhinestones for some bling.

If you haven't joined my Blendabilities club yet there's still time!  Check out the details here and sign up today!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you and missed seeing your lovely new cards everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...