Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mambo Birthday

Well, I'm into day three of my week-long Blog-aversary celebration.  It's been four years and I'm in the mood to party!  Be sure to check out my post from Monday and leave a comment to be entered into my draw for some awesome loot!
Today I have another birthday card that features Blendabilities.  Did you know you can use them to colour more than just flowers???

Birthday card featuring the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.
See?  I used my Blenda's to colour a birthday cake!  Teehee :)  I used the Melon Mambo and Smokey Slate collections to colour the cake and stand.  I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to cut the Whisper White and Melon Mambo tags and then stamped and coloured my cake on the white tag.  I also added some Irridescent Ice confetti to add texture and shine around the cake...not sure it shows so well in the photo.


The rest of the card is a piece of cake (pun intended)!  The DSP is from the Neturals DSP stack.  I used Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, a Vintage Faceted button and some glimmer stars for embellishment.

On the inside I created a sentiment with words from the Endless Birthday Wishes set and added another little glimmer star.  Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...