Monday, August 25, 2014

Wonderful Wondrous Wreath

Well this is the week!  The Holiday Catalogue goes live on Thursday...are you excited??  To help you with your Wishlist I'll be posting projects using new products all week...in case you need help deciding that you want it all ;)
Today I have a fall-themed project I made using the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits...
Fall-themed card featuring the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.
I used a TON of new products on this card!  Here is the list (so you can add them to your Wish List):

  • Wonderous Wreath stamp set (135047)
  • Wonderful Wreath framelits (135851)
  • Colour Me Autumn DSP (135820)
  • Fun Fall Framelits (135856)
  • Good Greetings - Hostess Promotion coming soon!  Be sure to book your fall or Holiday event now so you can get this one for free.  Trust me, you NEED this set!

 I love the little collection of leaves in this shot.  The Fun Fall framelits are simply awesome and have so many possibilities beyond just Fall-themed projects.  LOVE them!

I liked them so much I decided to use a bunch more on the inside of my card!  Heehee :)

I actually based this design on  last week's sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps, but alas, I am too late to enter it :( 



The really good news is that I'll be designing for every Sunday Stamps challenge starting in September!!  Woohoo!  Be sure to check us out starting September 7th.

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great! I'm adding the Wondrous Wreath & Framelits to my list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...