Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ornamental Pine and Plaid

One more day!  In less than 24 hours the Holiday Catalogue will be live!  I am SO excited about this catalogue!  So manay awesome new products to play with!  Today I have another project using new products:

Christmas card featuring the Ornamental Pine stamp set
One of the first stamp sets that went on my list when I first saw the Holiday Catalogue is the Ornamental Pine set.  I love the traditional pine branch, pinecone and ornament images.  They were just begging to be paired with plaid, so I used a bit of DSP from the Trim the Tree stack.  I also wanted a bit of a rustic look so I pulled out some Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain TIEF.  Did you know you can still get Core'dinations card stock on the Clearance Rack?  It's a great deal! 



I stamped the pine branch in Garden Green and then heat embossed the pine cones in Early Espresso.  I die cut the image using the Ovals Collection Framelits as I did the larger Garden Green mat behind it.  I added some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, forming a bow with a (retired) glimmer brad for just a hint of sparkle.  The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut with the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.

On the inside I stamped the pine branch again and added the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. 

This is another one that will be in my line up of projects at my Holiday Head Start card buffet in September.  Click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...