Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blended Poinsettia

I am loving creating projects with my Blendabilities for my monthly Blendabilities Club!  Recently, I pulled out a gorgeous stamp set from last year's Holiday catalogue called Joyful Christmas.  I wanted to design a project for my October kits using that beautiful poinsettia image...here is what I came up with:

Christmas card featuring the Joyful Christmas (retired) stamp set with sentiment from Ornamental Pine.
Now, I actually used several retired products on this one:  the stamped image is heat embossed using Pewter embossing powder, the embossing folder I used on the background is called Lacy Brocade and is still available on the Clearance Rack at a steal.  I also used a Basic Glimmer Brad and some Old Olive Organdy Ribbon, which are also still available at a discount on the Clearance Rack.



To colour the poinsettia I used my Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blendabilities sets.  The  sentiment is from the Ornamental Pine set in this year's Holiday Catty and is heat embossed in pewter and die cut using the Project Life Cards and Labels framelits.  I added a little bling with some rhinestones in the centre of the poinsettia.  I can't wait to share this one with my club members...I think they'll love it! 

Now for the new Weekly Deals...there are a few items from my Wishlist this week!  Prices are good until Monday at midnight :)

Alphabet Rotary Stamp by Stampin' Up!
Alphabet Rotary Stamp
Price: $19.50  
Sale: $14.63
Banner Punch
Banner Punch
Price: $15.95  
Sale: $11.96
For The Birds Wood Stamp Set
Price: $40.95  
Sale: $30.71
Hearts Border Punch by Stampin' Up!
Hearts Border Punch
Price: $20.95  
Sale: $15.71
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
Price: $24.95  
Sale: $18.71
Sweet Details Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Sweet Details Photobook Template - Digital Download
Price: $19.95 
Sale: $11.97
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
Price: $21.95  
Sale: $16.46
Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Price: $7.95  
Sale: $5.96

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...