Friday, September 19, 2014

Kits-to-go, Take Two

Happy Friday!!  TGIF!!  This week has been nuttier than last week was...I didn't think that was possible!  I am SO ready for a weekend!!
Today I have my second Kit-to-Go to show you.  This one features the Endless Wishes stamp set...one of my fav's from the Holiday catty...

Christmas Card featuring the Endless Wishes stamp set, one of four designs in my Endless Wishes Kit-to-Go
In addition to the Endless Wishes stamp set, two ink pads and a marker, this kit also includes a pack of All is Calm washi tape.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate ink on this one.  It is really quick and easy to put together.  Here is a sampling of the other projects in the kit:

For ordering information for this kit click HERE.  This kit is available for order now until mid-November, but order early...remember how crazy life gets as the Holidays approach?  Get your cards done and in the mail before the insanity begins! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...