Thursday, September 18, 2014

Kits-to-go Sneak Peek!

I have been offering my Holiday Kits-to-Go for several years and they are always very popular.  Folks enjoy having their Christmas cards designed and cut for them so that they simply stamp and assemble.  It makes giving handmade Holiday cards much easier.  This year I am offering two new kits featuring products from the Holiday Catalogue.  Today I am giving you a sneak peek at the Under the Tree Tags 'n' Cards Kit.  Here is one of my favourite cards from the kit:

Holiday card featuring the Cheerful Tags stamp set.  Just one of nine card designs (not to mention 9 gift tags) included in the Under the Tree Tags 'n' Cards Kit.
I like the clean simplicity of this card.  I used several elements from the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, which is included with Kit-to-go.  Of course, I couldn't resist adding a little sparkle with some gold glimmer paper...every Holiday card needs some bling!

 For more details on my Kits-to-Go click HERE.  I am accepting orders now until mid-November.  Be sure to allow two weeks for delivery, so don't wait until the last minute to get started on your holiday projects.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I'll be featuring a project from my Endless Wishes Kit-to-Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...