Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Project Life Card Take Two!

As promised, I have another card I created using the oh, so versatile Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set.  This one is a Christmas card I will be featuring at my upcoming Holiday Head-start card buffet.  Check it out...

Holiday card featuring the Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set
This one is SO simple, but really fun!  I used several images and the sentiment from the Project Life Holiday Cheer set, punching each one out with the 1" square punch.  I layered each on a Garden Green postage stamp.  The background is embossed using the Argyle TIEF.  



The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punched with the 1-3/8" circle.  I added the little banner in Garden Green that I fussy cut and popped up using a trimmed dimensional.  I layered the sentiment on a Bracket Label punched from silver glimmer paper.  The whole thing is on a Cherry Cobbler card base.  Easy and quick...perfect for mass-producing at a card buffet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...