Monday, September 29, 2014

Thank you Dahlia

Happy Monday :)  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  We certainly did...the weather was simply gorgeous and we had some fun family time together.  We had family photos done by the ever-so-talented Zelia Bester of Zelia Bester Studios...here is one of the shots from our shoot...the morning light is just fabulous (as are my two handsome men!):


Now for some stamping!  Today I have a project I designed for the October projects for my Blendabilities Club.  This month club members are receiving the Old Olive set, so here is one of the projects I designed for them:

Thank you card featuring the Regarding Dahlias stamp set, coloured with the Old Olive Blendabilities.
I love the dahlia image in this set!  It is beautiful as it is (which is what I stamped the background of the card with) but coloured with Blendabilities it is simply stunning.  I paired the Old Olive with Blackberry Bliss ink, card stock and ribbon and loved the result.  The card base is Mossy Meadow, which is just a shade darker than the darkest shade in the Blenda's set. 

Stay tuned tomorrow...I'll have another of this month's project to show you.  Not a Blendabilities Club member yet?  What are you waiting for??  Click HERE to learn more and register today!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely family photo Leena, and lovely card. The Dahlia looks so rich in old olive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...