Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Project Life Cards

Last night I held my monthly team meeting and at it I wanted to show how versatile our line of Project Life products are.  We all know how fabulous they are for memory keeping, but they are also pretty terrific for making cards as well!  Here is one of the projects we made last night, inspired by a card I found on Pinterest by Erica Cerwin:

Thank you card featuring the Project Life Holiday Cheer stamp set and Colour Me Autumn DSP
This card came together so easily!  I began with a Project Life 4"x 3" Grid Card.  I stamped the sentiment from the Project Life Holiday Cheer photopolymer set in Mossy Meadow ink.  Then I stamped the little maple leaf in Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss inks.  I added a strip of Colour Me Autumn DSP along the left edge and added some Linen Thread and a little leaf from the Autumn Wodden Elements. 



The background panel is another piece of Colour Me Autumn DSP that I embossed using the Honeycomb TIEF and layered on a Mossy Meadow card base.  I also added bit of burlap ribbon for more texture.  So quick and easy!

Inside view with sentiment from For All Things.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from For All Things, using my Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow markers to ink the stamp.  I added a few more stamped leaves to complete the project.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a Christmas project using this same Project Life stamp set!

Now before I let you go, here are this week's Weekly Deals...as always, prices are good until Monday at midnight:
Gold 1/8 Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Gold 1/8" Ribbon
Price: $6.95 
Sale: $5.21
Happy Hour Wood Stamp Set
Price: $36.95
 Sale:$27.71
Label Card Thinlits Die
Label Card Thinlits Die
Price: $40.95  
Sale: $30.71
Sweetheart Punch by Stampin' Up!
Sweetheart Punch
Price: $21.95  
Sale: $16.46
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine
Price: $3.95  
Sale: $2.96
Wooden Elements Embellishments
Wooden Elements Embellishments
Price: $6.50 
Sale:  $4.88
Write Stuff II Digital Kit - Digital Download - by Stampin' Up!
Write Stuff Ii Digital Kit - Digital Download
Price: $10.95  
Sale: $6.57
Yippee-Skippee Wood Stamp Set
Price: $22.95 
 Sale: $17.21








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...