Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall is in the air...

The grim reality is that summer is almost over.  Those of us in the teaching profession are acutely aware that our freedom is about to come to an end with that first bell on September 7th.  While I mourn the end of my holidays and unlimited time to create, I do look forward to the crisp air and glorious colours of autumn.  I have always loved the fall (so much so that I got married in October!) and the chance to break out the cozy sweaters and jackets and head out for a walk in the changing leaves.   Today's post captures the beauty of autumn perfectly!

 The stamp set I used is from the new Holiday Mini and is called "French Foliage".  It is perfectly suited to collage-style stamping, which is what I did in this card.  I am featuring this set in my September card class.  We will make 3 projects that all use this beautiful set.  I will post the other items later this week.  Stay tuned...and if you like what you see call or email to register for the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...