|Christmas card featuring the Joyful Christmas stamp set (131805) with sentiment from More Merry Messages (126402).|
It was the first time I inked up my Joyful Christmas set. That poinsettia image is just gorgeous!
|Inside view. Sentiment is from More Merry Messages|
- The poinsettia is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla card stock.
- The Baked Brown Sugar layer behind the stamped panel was cut with Small Scallop Rotary Blade (129410) using the new Rotary attachment (129407) on my Stampin' Trimmer (126889). LOVE that!! So smooth and easy to cut!
- The background panel is Very Vanilla card stock embossed with the Petals A-Plenty TIEF (116824).
- I layered Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848) on top of Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon (130002). I was having a hard time deciding which colour to use so I decided to use both!
- I filled in the centre of the poinsettia with different sizes of Pearl Basic Jewels (119247).
- The sentiment is stamped in Gumball Green ink.