Friday, August 9, 2013

More Magical Masking Tape

Happy Friday!  Where did this week go??  Today I have another design that uses the Magical Masking Tape technique.
Any-occasion card featuring the Gorgeous Grunge (130517) and Hello,Lovely (130243) stamp sets and using the Magical Masking Tape technique


Sentiment from the Yippee Skippee stamp set (131344)

Yesterday I showed you a very CAS design, so today I want to show you one that has much more going on.  We did this at my monthly techniques group last night and my gals loved it!  Here are some quick tips:
I hope this weekend holds some time to play with ink and paper for you!  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the stamping and use of washi tape together. Colors look so good with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a super fun technique. I can't wait to give it a try!! Beautiful card Leena!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...