Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Perfect Project Kits Day 2

If you're anything like me, your first reaction to this kit was "it's nice but I don't think I'd use it".  Well, think again!  Yesterday I showed you a project I did with my team at our monthly meeting.  Today I have another design that uses only elements from the kit...

Thank you card featuring  elements from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (133463) and the Truly Grateful stamp set (131733)
As I mentioned yesterday, I am amazed at the value in this kit.  There is so much product for such a low price!  It is perfect for the crafter who doesn't want to invest in full packs of DSP, embellishments or a die cutting machine because it has everything in one fabulous kit...and, in true Stampin' Up! style,  it all coordinates!


All of thee supplies used on this card are from the kit...even the little banner is cut from one of the journalling cards...I just flipped it over and stamped on the unprinted side.  I did use a half sheet of Sahara Sand card stock for the base and a scrap for the acorn, but everything else is in this wonderful kit.  So, have I convinced you yet?  Well, I'm not done!  Stop by tomorrow for yet another project using this awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...