Friday, August 23, 2013

Perfect Project Kits Day 5

Well, it's my last day of relaxation at the lake and I have one more kit-based project to show you. 


Gift set of eight 3"x 3" note cards with coordinating envelopes featuring the Festive Flurry bundle (133285), Winter Frost DSP stack (132183) and embellishments from the Christmas Banner Accessories Simply Created Kit (132697).  The "merry" sentiment is from the Pennant Parade stamp set (122742).


 This  box is one of the Decorative Window Gift Boxes (132146) and it holds a set of eight note cards with lined envelopes.  All of the ribbon and rhinestones were what I had left over from creating the banner I showed you yesterday.  The Christmas Banner Accessories kit has SO much product in it!  It is the perfect embellishment kit for any Holiday project...not just a banner!




Unbelieveably, I had enough ribbon and rhinestones to do two of each of the above cards and embellish the box!  It is an incredible value at just $11.95, here in Canada!  For about the price of a single roll of ribbon you get generous amounts of three different ribbons (one of which is exclusive to this kit), five Vintage Faceted Buttons, ten large rhinestones, four pre-scored strips of DSP to make rosettes, 4 die cut DSP circles, and three die cut glittery snowflakes.  Talk about awesome!!  Did I mention that it all coordinates?  And that it also coordinates with the Winter Frost suite of products in the Holiday catalogue?  So many options to create gorgeous Holiday projects for very little money.  These kits are one of my favourite things in the Holiday catalogue!
I hope you've enjoyed this little feature on two of my favourite Simply Created Kits.  Stay tuned over the coming weeks for more using these fabulous products.  Now here's the really great news...you can get your favourite project kit for FREE!  This month, new members of my Tri-City Stampers team get to choose a project kit to add to their Starter Kit for free!  What a great bonus!  Click HERE to learn more about this promotion and click "Join My Team" above to learn about all that Stampin' Up! has to offer you.  I would love to welcome you to my team!
Have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. This is simply brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and creative projects. I am completely inspired!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...