Wednesday, August 28, 2013

One More Sketch-inspired Project

Today I have my last project using this month's inspiration sketch...and in my opinion, I've saved the best for last...

Holiday card featuring the Festive Flurry bundle (133285) and Expressions Thinlits.



This project came together easily thanks to the Festive Flurry stamp set and Framelits.  It will most certainly be part of my Holiday class line-up, but if you want to recreate it yourself, here are some tips:
Isn't it amazing how many different looks you can get from one simple sketch?  What a great way to inspire one's creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! as usual. I always look forward to your blog because I am constantly amazed by your ability to put raw materials together to make something fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...