Friday, August 16, 2013

NEW Single Stamps!

I. Am. So. Excited!!!  Stampin' Up! has just released a brand new collection of single stamps and they are all Holiday themed!!  They are available now until January 31st, 2014.

Click the flyer to view larger size.
I love every single one!  I especially love that so many of the images coordinate with punches or dies that I already have!  Many of them are large images...the images on the flyer have been reduced by 50%.  Take note of the recommended Clear Mount block sizes to get an idea of just how big these stamps are.  They are going to be a wonderful, (affordable!!) addition to my stamp collection.  Yippee!!!

Now, since we're talking about new Holiday stamps, I might as well show you a Holiday card I designed.  Have a look:

Holiday card featuring the Wonderful Wreath (132748) stamp with sentiment from the Naughty and Nice This and That Rotary Stamp (132278)


So many of my favourite new products on this one card!  Here is a quick list for you:
  • The DSP is from the Season of Style DSP stack...48 card-sized sheets dirt cheap!
  • I stamped the wreath in Gumball Green and then fussy cut it.
  • I layered the wreath on a Silver Glimmer paper label cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
  • The sentiment is one of several on the Naughty and Nice This and That Rotary Stamp.  This is one of the best-kept secrets in the Holiday catalogue...11 different images for just $7.95!!
  • I didn't cheat and use non-SU rhinestones.  I just coloured them with a red Sharpie to make my red blingy berries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...