Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Perfect Project Kits Day 3

Happy Wednesday...time for another project featuring the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (133463).  This one is for all of you scrapbookers...

Thanksgiving-themed 12" x 12" Double scrapbook layout featuring products from the Thankful Tablescape kit.  Holds two 4"x 6" and two 2"x 2" photos

Now, I can't claim that everything on this layout is from the kit, but much of it is.  The only additional supplies I used  were two sheets of 12x12" Sahara Sand card stock, 1-1/2 sheets of Naturals Ivory card stock, three Naturals Designer Buttons, a scrap of Chocolate Chip card stock to die cut the "thankful" title and 14" of 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon.  Now did I mention that I created all of the projects, including seven of Monday's ensemble using just a single kit??  AND I still have stuff leftover to use on other projects!




 
I plan to put photos of my family on this layout, using  the chalkboard banners to write their names and the journalling card to record my thoughts on just how grateful and blessed I feel to have them in my life. 

Now are you ready to order your  kit?  You might  want to wait till after you see what else I have in-store for you this week!  See you tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you do with this set. I am having a large group for Thanksgiving this year and would really like to do something special. This kit is sitting on my kitchen counter (which is full of stamping stuff) and I have been pulling out pieces and creating cards with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK Leena!!! It's totally amazing what you can do with this kit!! I especially love the way that the black paper feels and how it bounces back from a boo BOO!! I accidentally got Tombow glue wear it shouldn't be while I was placing my "thankful" cutout. It looked terrible, but with a few swipes of my faithful adhesive remover it looked as good as new!! I was totally blown away!! I am ordering my kit asap!! My upline let each of us 'create' with an equal portion of the kit!! It is a great kit!! Oh, and I am crazy about the birch bark look-a-like on a roll. It is to die for!! Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration Leena!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...