Friday, August 30, 2013

Holiday Head Start!

Last night I held my first Holiday Head Start event...a Stamp-a-Stack!  Here is one of the three designs we made:

Christmas card featuring the Joyful Christmas stamp set (131805) with sentiment from More Merry Messages (126402).
Each of my guests made four of this design, so I kept it fairly straight forward. 


It was the first time I inked up my Joyful Christmas set.  That poinsettia image is just gorgeous!

Inside view.  Sentiment is from More Merry Messages
Here are a couple of tips for putting this one together:
I can't wait to do more with this stamp set...it is so pretty!  Good thing we're just starting the Holiday card making season...lots more time to play.  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, gorgeous image! I like how you layered the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What color did you use for main card?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...