Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Really BIG Thank You!

Mr. UPS came to my door today with a VERY large order for a new customer of mine.  She is a colleague at work who has been attending my monthly card classes that I hold in our staffroom after school.  She  had never stamped prior to coming to these classes, but she has certainly caught the bug!  She has placed two large orders within a couple of weeks of eachother, so to thank her I sat down tonight to make a special card.  Here it is...
Thank you card for a special customer using the Bliss SAB set

Close-up of collage detail

Inside of card
Now, this doesn't  actually say thank you...I'm going to write that myself; but it does express some of the "bliss" we all experience when we get a big new  box of goodies.  I thought the sentiment was absolutely perfect, as was the "Enjoy" inside the card.  This card came together really easily because it is a collage of various shapes, images and embellishments.  I just started with the Lap of Luxury DSP and then chose embellishments I liked that worked with the paper.  Really easy and fun to do....I think I'll try  more of this  style of card!
I hope my customer likes her card  and knows how much I appreciate not only her business, but also the thrill of introducing someone to the world of stamping.  That, for me more than anything, is why I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I am now following you from SC. I also have a Challenge blog with some of my SU friends, that you might like. www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com the challenge starts every friday

    Thanks and Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com #312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and blog are terrific!
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Have a great day,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card with all those lovely embellishments. I've just started using this DSP and love it too. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...