Thursday, October 18, 2012

Star Tree

Today I have a card that uses another sadly neglected stamp in my collection.  The Star Tree A La Carte stamp is one I ordered on my first new catty order last spring, yet it just now saw ink for the first time!  I know...I need help...or at least more time to stamp!!  I designed this an another option for my upcoming Christmas Card Buffet:

Simple Christmas card featuring the Star Tree stamp with sentiment from More Merry Messages.

I really love this image...which is why I bought it in the first place!  I stamped it in Versamark and then heat embossed it in gold.  I added some bling with a few well-placed rhinestones and then stamped the sentiment in Gumball Green ink.  CAS yet festive...just right for doing them in multiples.  If you haven't yet registered for my card buffet, there is still time.  Details are on the Upcoming Events page.  But hurry...seating is limited and time is running out!



1 comment:

  1. Heat embossing in gold is one of my favourite looks for this time of year! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...