Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day of 2013!

Can you believe it?  We are into the final hours of 2013...and what a year it has been!!  In honour of the year's end I've decided to do a countdown of my Top Ten favourite projects this year.  I'll show you five today and then you'll have to come back tomorrow to see the other five!  So, without further ado, here is the first set...I'm including links to the original post for each one in case you want the details :)

Number Ten...a fun Angry Birds Space easel card I made for my son's friends birthday.

Number Nine...a birthday card a tag ensemble featuring the Chalk Board technique.


Number Eight...a thank you card I did for The Technique Twist featuring the Emerging Colours technique

Number Seven...a birthday card I made for a dear friend and colleague.
Number Six...an over-the-top Man-card I did for The Technique Twist featuring the Faux Wax Seal and Burnished Vellum techniques.

So did I choose any of your fav's?  It really was fun to look back through all of the projects I completed this year!  If you aren't already, you really should get into the habit of photographing everything you make.  You'll be glad you did!
Before I go, just a reminder to  leave a comment on my post from yesterday to be entered in my draw for some awesome stamping swag!  The contest closes on January 1st, so don't miss out!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Top Five of 2013...till then have a happy last day of the year!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the angry bird one probably because I have grandkids and they played that game constantly. That is really a cute one. The dress form is cute as well. Those are my two favorites although they are all good. Have a wonderful, safe evening tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...