Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Love at First Sigh

Happy Hump Day...downhill to the weekend and March Break for me...wahoo!!

Today I have another one of the Make-n-Takes we did at my team meeting this week. It uses the Pedal Pusher Sale-a-bration stamp set...

Wedding/anniversary card featuring the Pedal Pusher stamp set with sentiment from the Greatest Greetings set.
I began with a piece of Basic Gray card stock on which I heat embossed the bike and basket images from the Pedal Pusher stamp set in white. I added the tin cans to the back fender, which are from the Beautiful Ride stamp set. The pink banner is cut from some Have a Cuppa DSP and the glittery one is a piece of Metallics Glitter Tape, which is also a Sale-a-bration freebie. I matted the front panel with a piece of Melon Mambo card stock...there's just something about that pink and gray...love it!

I added some twine from the Baker's Twine Combo Pack as well as some little confetti hearts, punched from Melon Mambo card stock using the Confetti Hearts Border punch. The sentiment is from the Greatest Greetings set and is stamped in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card stock. The card is built on a Basic Gray card base.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the bike in Basic Gray and the hearts, also from the Pedal Pusher stamp set, in Melon Mambo. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Ride set and is also stamped in Basic Gray ink. I added one more little bitty confetti heart.

I love it when I can combine two or more stamp sets on one project. What are some of your favourite sets to combine? I'd love to hear your ideas!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$37.00

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...