Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Scrumptious Christmas packaging

Are you ready for Christmas yet? If you're anything like me, you're still scrambling to prepare gifts for teachers, neighbours and co-workers. I have a quick and easy solution  for you. Check out these fun gift boxes...

I wanted to give the ladies in my Project Life club a little chocolatey Christmas treat, so I pulled out my package of White Gift Boxes and went to work. I added a strip of Candy Cane Lane DSP around the sides of the box, adhering it with Fast Fuse. Placing my chocolates inside, I slid the  acetate sleeve over the box and then used some Real Red 3/4" stitched edge ribbon to tie it shut.

I made the tags using Read Red card stock and the Cheerful Tags Framelits. I added another little square of Candy Cane Lane DSP to the inside of the tag. The label is stamped in Versamark using the Here's to Cheers stamp set and heat embossed in gold. I added a little touch of bling with a little gold glimmer swirl, which I also die-cut using the Cheerful Tags framelits. I tied the tag to the box using some Candy Cane Lane baker's twine. Super quick and super easy...just what the doctor ordered for holiday craziness!

Have a fabulous week!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...