Friday, September 15, 2017

It's Pumpkin Spice Season

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a good week. Mine has been craaaazzzy busy as I have been holding auditions for all of our bands at school. Not much time to stamp for this tired music teacher. To make matters worse I managed to pick up the cold that everyone at school is sharing...so I am more than ready for a weekend!



Today is the 15th, so it is time for another Tri-City Stampers Blog Hop. Our theme this month is fall, so I decided it was time to recognize everyone's favourite fall flavour...Pumpkin Spice ;)

I used the Merry Cafe stamp set to decorate my coffee cup and label. I love that this stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Coffee Cups framelits, making them even more versatile. I die-cut my cup from Sahara Sand card stock and the lid from Early Espresso. The images are stamped in Early Espresso ink and then filled in using Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler. I used Painted Autumn DSP for both the horizontal panel behind the cup and the label.

I layered some Early Espresso card stock behind the DSP panel and then used some Wood Textures DSP for the background layer. I went a little embellishment crazy on this one, using some Crushed Curry Cheveron Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, a section of a Foil Snowflake (flipped so the Vanilla side is showing) and a little Touches of Nature Element.

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla panel on which I stamped more leaves as I did on the coffee cup.

Be sure to check out more fabulous fall projects by some of my Tri-City friends:

Leena Girsa (A La Cards) <<You are here


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Love all the little leaves sticking out. Great fall card Leena!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...