Monday, April 23, 2018

New Catalogue Sneak Peek

Well, what a difference a week makes! The last time I posted we were in the midst of a horrible ice storm, feeling winter's wrath and being pounded with high winds and so much ice and snow. Now, seven days later, we are enjoying a gorgeous spring weekend with mild temperaturs and beautiful sunshine! Welcome to springtime in Canada!
Today I want to share with you a sneak peek of some new products you'll see in the upcoming 2018/19 Annual Catalogue, which goes live June 1st. This card features what I predict will be one of the best-selling suites in the catalogue called Nature's Poem. Check this out...

If you love Lovely As a Tree, this new suite will definitely appeal to you! It features a stamp set called Rooted in Nature which includes multiple tree, and leaf images as well as several sentiments AND a coordinating set of framelits. Here I stamped the large tree on Sahara Sand card stock using Soft Suede ink and then die-cut it using the framelits. So quick and easy! Did you notice those embossed leaves peeking out from behind the tree? Here's a closer look...
There are dies in this set that emboss the leaf images and then others that cut them out. I LOVE this look!! So many possibilities with these! And let's not overlook that beautiful DSP, which is also part of the suite. It is positively YUMMY!
I also used some tried and true current products on this card, including the Pinewood Planks TIEF, the Sitched Shapes Framelits and some burlap ribbon and linen thread. The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.

On the inside I added a Whisper White card stock panel so that I could showcase more of the beautiful images in the stamp set. The leaves are stamped in Soft Suede and Tranquil Tide ink and the sentiment, also from the same stamp set, is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
I can't wait till I have more time to play with this suite. I have so many ideas swimming in my brain and so little time to make them a reality. I sooooo need summer vacation!

If you haven't yet reserved your copy of the new catalouge, be sure to contact me before April 30th to ensure you don't miss the mailing deadline. Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page to ensure you don't miss all of the projects I post between blog posts. With my busy schedule, I'm posting here once a week, but still showcasing lots of projects on my social media accounts. You won't want to miss seeing all the exciting new products from the new catalogue!

Have a great week!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...