Monday, November 26, 2018

Sweet Little Christmas

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Things here were hectic as always, as I held my final two card buffets of the season as well as an open studio for members of my Stamping Symphony family. It is always fun to have my studio full of happy stampers, but it sure does make the weekend fly by!
Today I want to share with you a cute card that I CASE'd from the super-talented Alison Solven. It was on offer at my card buffet this weekend and I will be showing how to create it during this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video.  Check it out...


I absolutely LOVE the Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP because those white candy cane strips are FUZZY! So much fun! I am also loving the combination of Poppy Parade and Garden Green for Christmas this year. The focal image on this card was created using the Candy Cane Season stamp set and coordinating Candy Cane Builder Punch. Lining up the two-step images was a breeze, but would have been even easier with my Stamparatus.


I layered the candy cane image on a die-cut Whisper White circle cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits. The sentiment is from the Peaceful Noel stamp set. The only embellishments are some little rhinestone basic jewels and some Garden Green baker's twine.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the holly leaves and then popped up a second candy cane with the fun sentiment in it.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow on my Facebook page for this week's video. I'll be demonstrating this card and two other cute projects that all feature this adorable bundle.  In the meantime, have a great week! Just a month till Christmas!!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...