Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Arrange a Wreath

Hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start. Things here are busy as ever with lots of class prep happening in my studio for upcoming virtual events. I find my biggest challenge in our new reality is the amount of die-cutting I have to do, as I am designing my cards around die-cuts rather than stamped images. This is so that people who don't have a ton of stamping supplies at home can still participate in my virtual classes. It means my Big Shot (and my right arm) are getting a serious work out!

Speaking of cards designed around die-cuts, check out this one I made using the Wreath Builder dies and Arrange a Wreath stamp set...

easy diy greeting card

I wanted a spring-like feel for this card, so I started with the Artistry Blooms Designer Paper as the springboard for my design. I actually die-cut both layers of the wreath from the same sheet from that pack...the ombre designs are so yummy! I also used some of another pattern in that pack for my background and for the die-cut flowers. SO quick and easy to make a gorgeous spring card. Here's a closer look at the wreath...


easy diy greeting card

I embellished my wreath with some Purple Posy ribbon and some Elegant Faceted Gems for the centres of my flowers. 

On the inside of the card I added some ombre stamped flowers and leaves from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set. I omitted a sentiment on the inside, so that I could use this card for just about any occasion...the "Best Wishes" sentiment is perfectly generic ;)


easy diy greeting card


I'll be demonstrating this card and two others featuring the Arrange a Wreath Bundle in today's Live @ Five video over on Facebook. Included in the video description will also be all of the measurements for this project and the others I feature. If you miss me live be sure to check out my YouTube channel for the replay.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a spectacular week!

easy diy greeting card


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...