Saturday, August 15, 2020

Press On and a Blog Hop

 Happy weekend! Are you surprised to see me on a Saturday? I'm posting twice this week because today marks our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!


This month we are celebrating all of the amazing new goodies from the August December Mini Catalogue...and there is SO much to love! As a coffee lover, one of the stamp sets at the top of my list was the Press On set...


Check out this fun project I made with it...

stampin up demonstrator in cambridge on

Honestly, is there anything better than pink plaid and coffee?? I am SO in love with the Plaid Tidings Designer Paper...there truly is a plaid for EVERY season in that pack! Here I've used this fun Melon Mambo/Bumblebee combo for a card that I intend to give myself on the first day of school this September! 
I started by stamping the background Bumblebee card stock panel in ink of the same shade using my Stamparatus and the "hinge-step" technique. (I'll be demonstrating it in Next Tuesday's Live @ Five video...don't miss it!) I added a 1-1/2" wide strip of that gorgeous plaid DSP as well as some Bumblebee In-Color Ribbon before adhering it to my Melon Mambo card stock base.

stampin up demonstrator in cambridge on

The focal images is stamped in black ink on Whisper White card stock and fussy-cut out. I paper-pieced a belly band on my coffee cup using the same plaid DSP and added a wee Bumblebee heart, punching with the Dog Builder punch (can you see the hint of shimmer from the Wink of Stella I applied?) The circles behind the coffee cup are die-cut using the Layering Circle dies. I embossed the Bumblebee one using the new Wrapped in Texture embossing folders. The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a 3/4" wide strip of Whisper White card stock, which I punched on one end using the Banners Pick a Punch.

stampin up demonstrator in cambridge on

On the inside I added a Whisper White card stock panel on which I stamped some more coffee cups in Bumblebee ink, another sentiment from the Press On set in black and a wee heart in Melon Mambo.

I will be featuring this fun stamp set all week long next week. Be sure to check back in on Tuesday for another fun project and then catch my live videos on Tuesday at 5 pm ET and Friday at 7:30 pm ET for even more coffee-loving fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...now its time to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what amazingness she has inked up!


stampin up demonstrator in cambridge on




Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$67.00

2 comments:

  1. This is a neat card for this set! First one I really liked. Not sure about the brightness of it. lol I am a quiet person. lol But I think I am trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and colorful—so cheerful. Perfect for a coffee card! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...