Tuesday, September 15, 2020

In The Pines, A Fun Fold and a Blog Hop

 Happy Tuesday! Can you believe we are already halfway through September?? Fall will soon be here and then...Christmas! Have you started thinking about your Christmas cards this year? This month our Stamping Symphony Blog hop is all about inspiring you to get started on your holiday crafting.


This week I am featuring the In The Pines bundle from the August-December Mini catalogue. Check out this rustic fun fold card I made...

merry moose christmas card

I took a basic box card and adhered it to a standard-sized card base so that it stands up better, allowing the diorama effect to really shine. The box portion is sized at 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" and it is adhered to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base. I used some of my beloved Plaid Tidings Designer Paper for the background on both the card base and the facing of the box portion. I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies to cut the window, allowing the trees, stamped in Old Olive on Whisper White card stock, to peek through. You can get a better idea of the dimension and 3D effect in this photo...

merry moose christmas card

My thought had originally been to just use the trees on this card, but then I couldn't resist adding Mr. Moose...he's just too cute and makes the perfect addition, strolling through the trees. The best thing about this card is that with a simple change of sentiment, this could easily become a masculine birthday or Father's Day card.

merry moose christmas card


On the inside of the card I added a piece of Whisper White card stock, on which I stamped more pine trees in Old Olive ink and a sentiment from the Merry Moose stamp set in Early Espresso.


merry moose christmas card

Below is the video in which I demonstrated this card and two others using this bundle.  All of the measurements for this card will be posted in the video description on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out!




Now, it's time to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what she festive fun she has in store...


Thanks so much for stopping by this week...make it a great day!


merry moose christmas card



Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love the scene you created. It’s perfect for the “stillness” sentiment. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...