Monday, May 10, 2021

A Pansy Petals Fun Fold

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week thus far. Here we are still in the thick of our third lockdown in a year, but there is hope! Cases are starting to come down and I was just able to pre-register my 14-year old for his first vaccine shot. Here's hoping that summer will bring bright days and a return to semi-normal!

I have been having so much fun playing with my new products from the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. One of my favourite, by far, as been the Pansy Petals suite. Not only am I a sucker for pansies, but the Designer Paper uses ALL of the new In-colors in it! I just had to feature it this week, not only here on my blog, but also in this week's Facebook Live @ Five. One of the cards I'll be demonstrating is this easy fun fold...

w fold card

The surprise is when the card is opened to reveal this fun pop-out feature.


w fold card

Here's the overhead view...

w fold card


See what I mean about the gorgeous DSP?? This card is all about the paper! The only stamping is the sentiments which are from the Pansy Patch stamp set. The individual pansies and leaves are die-cut from the DSP using the Pansy Dies. I actually took the time to cut out several pages of pansies and leaves and now have an awesome stash of ready-to-go elements to use on quick projects. Aren't those images just beautiful??


w fold card

I used more of the die-cut pansies and leaves on the inside panels The cool thing about this fold is that you can make it as simple or complicated as you'd like. Instead of using stamped or die-cut images, simple DSP patterns will also work on each panel. The same goes for the DSP liner on the inside of the card...completely optional, but a great way to showcase our beautiful papers!


w fold card


w fold card

w fold card

For the complete how-to on this card, check out my video below. All measurements are included in the video description:



Thanks so much for stopping by this week. I hope you have a great one! Be sure to swing by on Sunday for our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...